Friday, April 15, 2011

I need these in my life NOW

I need...I want....I got to have....NOOOOW





















Block 1: Store Hopping....casual comfy outfit
I love looks like this simple and comfy. We all have our comfort clothing. The zebra skirt is knit material,very stretchy and easily able to thrown on you can make it high waisted or not because its so stretchy. The shiny glam leggins are so in and fab, and of course you cannot go wrong with flats.

Hot Topic-Crop Paramore Shirt
Wet Seal-Shiny Leggings
Wet Seal-Zebra Knit Skirt
F21Scrunch Flats With Bow...Bangles


Block 2: Downtown Pinup...perfect for a night out on the town with your boo. I like this dress very retro and cute the belt  in my opinion completes the look. I chose two different heel heights both of those complement the dress style, both are wins its just preference.

city chic online-Spotty Polly Dress
forever21-Bangles Belt
forever21-Cone Hells
forever21-laura spotted pumps


Block 3:  Girls Night/Movie Date... this is a great in-between outfit you could hang with your friends in the day and head straight to the movies or dance floor at night and still look great. I will be ordering the tye die shirt from f21 I fell in love with it. The fringes and it seems to be baggy. Out of all the looks this would be the first one I would buy for sure I needed this one like yesterday lol.

forever21-Distressed Pants
forever21-Bangles
forever21-knotted espadrille wedges
Tie-Dye Fringe Top


Block 4: Lets go get coffee...This is an outfit I could myself just throwing on and it happens to look great. You know there are tho times someone calls at the last min for lunch and you just throw on something and look in the mirror like this is fab and catalog it for another time . I like the boot option but it would totally work with sandals.The shades are fresh and cheap. luv it!

asos-vintage floral playsuit
forever21-tights
forever21-bangles
forever21-floppy hat
forever21-ankle boots
forever21-glasses

This outfits are all very affordable and super cute, im all for fashion but always on a budget.

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner