Monday, May 9, 2011

Trend Alert: I got the blues for JEANS

SO i have been searching high and low for stuff made from denim. Not just jeans but dresses,shirts,jumpers,maix dresses,shoes w.e. Denim is so hot and popping right now and I need it and want more in my life, lol. Of course for spring and summer the light weight stretchy denim is the way to go. No one should be literally burining up while looking hot. Heres some stuff I scooped this wk that I need ordered for me right now.... (wheres my fairy god mother when I need her )

Denim has been showing strong on the spring runways in everything from tailored looks,loose plazzo like pants,vest,binkins, you name it , it has been Chambrayed[thinner and lighter sister to heavy denim] 


1.Calvin Kelin Tunic Denim Dress 6pm.org
2.simply be denim bag
3.Roamans denim aline dress
4.f21 sweatheart denim dress
5.denim pumps from Target
6.f21 flounce sweatheart denim dress

1 comment:

Ms. said...

hot picks totally digging denim too

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner