Friday, June 10, 2011

Catherines 40% off everything limited time

Yes I have been away but I saw this in my email. I haven't bought anything from catherines before,but I'm gonna check out the site when I get home. Here's the details:
Valid on Catherines purchases only. Offers may vary in outlet center locations.

40% off everything: Enter code FRIENDS40CA at checkout. Valid online starting 6/10/11 and running through 11:59 P.M. PT 6/12/11. Pre-shop offer valid in stores on 6/11/11. In store offer valid until closing on 6/12/11. Excludes Perfect Price items, Spanx® products, Kiyonna™ dresses and select handbags online.

Great time to try out catherines in you have not yet,like myself.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner