Friday, September 2, 2011

LolliSwag

I have been divulging myself into more and more things I love..when I see it at the thrift store I run for it.This shirt was one of those run,snatch and toss in the basket items. I was lucky enough to find 2 shirts like this i love these shirts. Perfect with a pair of skinnies or ripped shorts,with the help of my sister I now can add these to my wardrobe. Enjoy the early post, I woke up all discombobulated and headed for the computer and photoshop, whipping up a fresh post. I looove my giraffe necklace so much, you can see it in the 1st pictures a bit better. I think i love finding retro/vintage accessories at thrift stores more than clothes. I have always been an accessories girl, mainly earrings...the bigger the better,unless going to work of course.

<3dimples


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
shirt-goodwill/pants-? old/sandals-steve madden-/necklace-thrift

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner