Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bright Eyes

I wore this to the movies to see Laugh at my pain and got to meet Kevin Hart. Hes really short but funny the movie is a must see. I wore my new LYS tunic tank from kmart,black skinnies I could now fit due to some weight loss (yaay the gym has been paying off big time), white thrifted blazer.

As I told you in my post last week I love Kmart LYS collection and i did a huge kmart haul last week with since everything is on sale from the past collection, visit a Kmart store near you, also remember LYS is not carried in every k-mart I found this out here in Nashville.


Kevin Hart is a tiny funny man, he handed out free tickets for his movie to everyone in line.( my cuz and sis and me)



Photobucket
blazer-thrifted/tank tunic-kmart/skinnies-dots/sandals-old/necklace-target

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Moya2bean said...

Love the yellow on ya!!!!
u look awesome
:)

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner