Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Seventeen presents tyra banks's fiercely real model contest enter to win!

So Tyra is having the 2nd edition of her Fiercely Real Model Contest. I had this in my inbox for a while srry ladies I have been busy I will have to update you all in the next post. Ok back to the contest... this is straight from the website...

Seventeen is proud to present Tyra Banks's Fiercely Real Model Contest, celebrating beautiful girls at any size! Show us why YOU are fiercely real and deserve to win a modeling contract by submitting your photos and information below.
The winner will travel to New York City for a fashion photo shoot, may appear inSeventeen, receive a Wilhelmina modeling contract, and score a $1,000 check!

You will need to have 3 pictures recently taken within the last 30 days...
Including
1 of you up close smiling
1 of you up close not smiling
1 full body

Also You will have to answer in 50 words or less why you are the perfect model for Fiercely Real. It does not have a size requirement. I gazed over them a bit but quickly.Please check this out ladies and if you are feeling up to it Enter Enter Enter. I know my followers have some amazing styles and are all gorgeous. Let me know if you are entering . I think I will be dropping my name in there too. Also Check out the first winner,
Sheridan.

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner