Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thrifting Thursday: Feb Thrift Haul Favs

Hello Fashionista's



Update:Thrifting Video is now live!!!!!






I am so excited to have a thrifting Thursday feature today. I have been on a bit of a break from thrifting,but my engine started back up and I hit the racks with some amazing fantastical finds. The video link will be updated once my upload issues stop (soon I hope).



I will  be doing videos to showcase the main entire haul and only highlight my favs on the blog, this should help me in the long run to deal with all the pics. This week I had some designer finds. I found an Armani knit button down, Dolce & Gabbana tee (logo tees are appearing in street fashion),vintage lacoste polo for my brother. I found some great items for myself as well as my stylish siblings, they love vintage and fashion as much as I do. On to the thrift haul



This weeks fav finds:






$2.99
$5.99
This is one of the items i go my sis for her bday
Flea Market Finds,earrings were $.50 and the necklaces were $1





Which item is your favorite from this months haul?

for the youtube video lol hopefully it will be live soon


Enjoy your Friday!!!
Stay Fashionable
-Leah

7 comments:

Cmygraphics said...

sooo I am unbelievably jealousss of your finds ESPECIALLY your Oscar de la Renta bags lol whoooo would give them up in their right mind?? but im sooo glad they did !! Happy for you girl !! Keep up the wonderfullll vlogs !!

Cmygraphics said...

^^ cmyfullfablife.blogspot.com

Van said...

Fun blog, I love the title and of course, the stylish finds! :) I'll share the wealth.

Leah the broke fatshionista said...

Ty I live to thrift this made my day when I found these two bags I was thinking the same "who would gives these up" and their price I snatched and ran to the register lol. I will def keep up the haul vlogs,thxs for the luv Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

fashion said...

peoples swimming in the summer and celebrate summer vacation with our families it's so interesting ...
cheap blank t shirts

Shiny said...

The Oscar de la Renta find is amazing! Such a steal.

Bright and Shiny

John said...

cheap jerseys wholesale
ralph lauren sale
michael kors outlet
polo outlet
michael kors
ray ban sungalsses
chanel handbags
lv outlet
discount christian louboutin
lululemon
louis vuitton handbags
jordan 8s
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors outlet online
tods outlet store
red timberland boots
louis vuitton
christian louboutin shoes
celine
jordan 11 snakeskin
michael kors outlet
michael kors
coach factory outlet
true religion jeans
chanel bags
air max 90
coach factory
201571yuanyuan

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner