Friday, June 1, 2012

Oh the colors...

Its Friday...Its Friday Fashionista's



I am so ready for the end of the week, yes yes and the start of a new month. Goodbye May. So today's outfit post contains one of my fav shirts, that I thrifted a lil time back. When I first wore it I was still feeling out my style and
I think this time around I def wore it better. These types of shirts like this always make my day when I find them. They are totally me. I love a bright ,loud 90s shirt....who doesn't. I love to look back and see my style continually evolving. Do you ever look at an old picture and wonder how you could have ever wore anything like that,lol? Yes Yes and Yes again those pictures are buried somewhere deep in the abyss.

Shirt:Thrifted $.99
Leggings:Ross $5.99
Belt:Thrfited $.99
Double Cross Ring: Ebay $1.00
Shoes  $5

I scored 2 double cross rings off ebay for $1 each. Ebay is my spot for cool,unique cheap jewelry besides flea markets and thrift stores.

I am getting ready for the gym,last day and I get 2 free days this weekend I hope to be doing something!!!


Enjoy the weekend and
Stay Fashionable <3
Leah


Stay Updated with Broke Fatshion

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner