Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just Ordered: Lane Bryant

Yes I am a thrifty person and live in the thrifty stores but when Lany Bryant had their 40% off of everything on the site yesterday I had to look. I shop thrifty and always pick up whats on sale or clearance, usually what is new will eventually go on sale if you have patience which I have lots of...well try to. I got 3 items which hopefully fit well. My main grips with Lane Bryant is the sizing. There clothing is far from true to size and usually runs small, so I ordered up a size in everything to be safe grrrr. I hate that downside of shopping online. I have not purchased anything from lane bryant in over a year. I was silently protesting against their prices some of their stuff is over prices ALOOT!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that's a pretty sweet deal! that tunic is perfect, so many happy,vibrant colors! :) check out my blog for some +vibes & happiness!XOX

Nekiah Torres said...

Love the print on the tunic. Yes, LB is very over-priced! I only buy things on clearance! Kiah

Unknown said...

I hope its as cute when it gets here I cant wait to wear it. I hate waiting for my orders to get to me I want them now!! lol

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner