Monday, July 25, 2011

LOTD:TAKE THE BOX

R.I.P AMY WINEHOUSE ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE MUSIC ARTIST EVER, THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER VOICE LIKE YOURS.

Photobucket
blazer-thrifted/boyfriend tee-target/jeggings-lane bryant/wedges-target/necklace-can't remember

This blazer was a thrift find on 99 cent day and i totally love it. The jeggings are from the lane byrant sale from a few weeks ago super comfy. Gosh ive tanned lots this summer lol.
On another not I havent been thrift alot due to the low number of items i can find that fit grrrrr, but I did luck out today for 99 cent monday and I will post my finds. 

I was so sad to hear this wkend Amy Winehouse passed i have all of her music released and unreleased and always listen to it and it just never gets old. I always dreamed of seeing her live, hoping she could get her life straighten out, but she sufferes no more. I am glad she did live some timeless music that i will always love. My prayers are with her family. I have went and am currently still going through suddenly losing someone and its indescribably hard/painful and the intial shock is the worst. Take alook at the video if you have not heard some of Amy's music this is one of my favs.









No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner