Thursday, September 22, 2011

Denim Days

Ok so I had a tooth pulled, grrr but it was causing me so much pain, so it had to go. I went with a simple look for the dentist and after I had to cheer on my brother at his football game. I was in a bit of pain but managed to pose for pics with my cousin and sister when we went out to eat (I was starving) all i could eat was soup or mushy stuff. I wanted to wear my boots but I didn't have time to change, it actually got cool that night, I got sick after too lol.

Photobucket
shirt-old/skinny jeans-ross/shoes-target/accessories-simply fashion/bag-thrfited/belt-thrifted

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My sister and I, shes on the eccentric swag as she says. I have a built in thrifting buddy.

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner