Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Golden Interview

Wore this to an interview. I was pretty excited i've been wanting to find a job and this will totally help with my black Friday shopping dive, i cannot wait. Last year camping out with my friends was so fun. Anyway I got the job yaaay. I wanted to pair a simple dress with a blazer, that always looks kind of chic and I think it was appropriate for this type of job. I will be working the seasonal Christmas event ICE at the Nashville Opryland Hotel. Its going to be lots of fun. Ill be helping take guest through the ice exhibit, its below -9 degrees inside, can't wait, and my cousin will be working there too,so it will be going down, kidding.


Everything thrifted from head to toe!

Photobucket
blazer-goodwill/dress-goodwill/belt-thrifted/shoes-thrifted/purse-thrifted

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner