Sunday, October 9, 2011

Green & Wild....my feet HURT!

I was looking through my pictures folder and noticed I had not uploaded these pictures of an outfit, this was the last pic before I got my long boho box braids hehe. I found this green dress from my secret thrift store here in Nashville (I always have some great finds there and its usually 1 or 2 items when I go). I had already pictured this outfit in my head when I got this dress, does that ever happen to you (you can just see what you would look like in something before you buy it) anyway I have been wanting to wear these leopard high wedges I purchased when I helped my brother get ready for college in Colorado and finally I would get to.

OKAY!!!! SO I have wide feet lawl..... I really do hate this, I wear like a 9.5[my true foot size,but usually a 10] but I always have to go up a size and sometimes 2 for my feet...is that not crazy? These Steve Madden wedges were so tight. I bared the pain for the beauty though. My dogs were barking once I got home im going to search google for some ways to possibly stretch shoes because I love these leopard wedges so very much D: I will be scouting out some affordable places to get wide,cute, and high quality shoes for all the wide feet fashionistas bless us all lool.

Photobucket
dress-thrfited/purse-thrifted/belt-thrifted/shoes-steve madden -ross/bag-thrifted

Photobucket
accessories -clearance 

Photobucket
idk.

Photobucket
.

Photobucket
i love these shoes

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner