Monday, October 10, 2011

Thrifting Haul Columbus Day

Columbus Day is a national holiday and usually the weekend and day of is filled with all kind of sales at the mall and department stores,but today is my regular 99 cent day at Music City Thrift in Nashville. I was excited like I am always for every 99 cent day, I have most stores I go to memorized or have their monthly discount calenders. Today was a great day for finds, I walked away the winner and actually found more things for myself rather than my sister. I have been on an agenda to find more blouses and shirts and yes.... that's what I got. Lots of bold solid colors great for color blocking. I did another video to show you guys i  have not started editing it yet so ill post it as soon as its finished. I was super comfy in these shorts that I have been wanting to wear and it was hot enough today....(transition weather can suck), anyway. I have updated my blog with new thrifting tips so if you want to break into thrifting check them out on the link bar at the top of the blog.

What did you do for your Columbus day... thrifting,shopping,good sales,let me know?

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
everything thrifted <3


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice comfy look. I want to start thrifting. Love the belt and shorts

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner