Sunday, October 9, 2011

Lets get Trendy: Sheath Dress

Trend: Sheath Dress





Have you been seeing these dresses left and right and wondering you too can rock this look. They were all on the runways this year and I have been thinking about adding one of these to my closet. The sheath dress is very classic and classic is never out of style. This is the perfect style dress for that 1st date and you can wear it to the office too. It can be dressed up or down its very versatile, and guess what else.... it shows off our lovely curves mmmhmmm. Some of the sheath dresses have a modern spin like the SWAK Designs dress which has pockets and draping around the tummy.

For a daytime look try classic pearls,pumps, and a small clutch and if you are headed out for night  throw on some studded,glitteri heels, or printed heels and you are own your way for martinis. The lace Dorthy Perkins dress is my favorite its so pretty and sexy I might have to get my hands on it.

So will you be diving into the sheath dress trend or are you going to pass? Let me know.

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner