Friday, November 18, 2011

Where 2 Wear:Thanksgiving Dinner

Hello Fashionista's,

Where 2 Wear:Thanksgiving Dinner


How has your week treated you? Once I Wed hit I was so busy. My brother came back into from school on Thursday for break and its been a lot going on, now that I have had the chance to slow down I have been thinking about next week.
With the holiday fast approaching and of course I am speaking of Thanksgivings aka Turkey Day, if you intend on doing the cooking or you will be a spectator in the kitchen or just an eater lol you will want to look your best next week.


We always want to make statements everyday weather its work,school,girls night out, or whatever, the occasions are our runways lol. I will be cooking thanksgiving dinner for my immediate family like I have done the past few years, then we will go visit with family at my grandmas and I will def not be looking like a washed out cook. I decided I might try to put something cute together the day before I start cooking, because I know I will be to tried to rummage through my closet. Check out the looks, 3 outfits, 3 different styles for 3 different gals. Hopefully these inspire you for the Holiday. Enjoy. Let me know your turkey day plans, are you cooking,eating,do you dress up or are you casual, would love to know.



-Stay Fashionable

1 comment:

:D said...

nice looks i really love ms.girly very simple and affordable

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner