Friday, December 9, 2011

Extreme Thrifting...oh yesss...this weeks thrift haul!!!


all the tags from this week thrifting. Im almost done christmas shopping
Yall I was so excited for this week's thrift haul. As much as I thrift I can still get excited with my finds. I went to the goodwill armed with a Christmas list requesting clothes and a few other things...mhmmm you know exactly where I went..
My basket was so full things kept falling off yall. I had to hang clothing on the side of the basket lol. I was finding so many things. The first section I started at was coats. Here at Goodwill's in town their coats are all white tag and for a while are never on sale until a few weeks after it has been cold and they slowly put colored tags on the coats. Yes yall when I saw a few blue tag coats I had to ask an associate to be sure it was .99 cent and he assured me they were,btw I did leave some coats for other, no need to buy a lot of coats just because they are .99 cents. I did score a few though that I will be getting dry cleaned for christmas.

all 99 cent unbelievable and I loved them all...wonder which one(s) are for me if any lol
I also scored lots of clothing and tee and some stuff for myself. I of course won't say what is what so no one will spot their gifts  (even though I don't think they will see this post lol). One of my fav hauls of the year I would have to say.
The coat in the middle was from almost 2 wks ago I think I forgot to post it but I got it for 4.50 and it had the tags in the pockets...wow!!! The green coat was tagged $39.99


More stuff...shirts...tees...jeans



each one of these were .99 cent ea.
my fav find of the week besides the coats. these were $3.99
So I got these from All things possible and I love this lil thrift store. I go like once a month ,but I had not been in a while and decided to stop in since I was on that side of town and look what I saw. I tried em on and checked the calender and shoes and accessories were %50 off so I got them for $3.99 they have lots of wear left in them. The funny thing is I cant zip them all the way up because of my wide calf but I figured I would still rock them I dont even care half zipped will work for me lol.What do you think, was this a great haul or what?See anything ya like, a fav item of this haul...telllll me!

Stay Fashionable


2 comments:

Leah the broke fatshionista said...

I almost didnt get that striped shirt becuase it was a bit big but I tried it on and couldn't resist, its nothing that a belt cant fix.

SheRea DelSol said...

Give me that striped pink and blue top and that patterned shirt, second to the bottom on the left!! NOW!! lol GREAT FINDS!!!

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner