Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dayz of Blaze:Day 1

Hello Fashionista's









Hope you aren't having a moody Monday. My Monday was filled with errands on top of errands including a visit to the doctor for a shot for school how fun. This weekend my sister from Fashionably-Young came up with the idea of wearing blazers all week and called it Dayz of Blaze .
I have been purchasing lots of blazers recently on my thrifting trips for myself and her. After she told me her idea I was game. I thought it would be fun for us to do together and fun for us to share with you. Here is Day one. I went very casual and preppy since I had so many errands to run.

Blazer: thrifted $.99
Button up shirt thrifted $.99
Jeans:ripped by me -thrifted $.99
Belt-thrfited $.99
Loafers thrifted:$ 3.99


 I was up at 7am and didn't get back home until 4 and back out at 5pm. I;m so very tired due to all the ripping and running but happy because I did get my student I.D. and parking pass which means I am completely finished with everything for school no worries until 1st day of class Thursday.


These are def my fav jeans that i ripped up just enough to add some edge to my outfits every time i pair them with these jeans. The button down shirt is from the men's section. I always check out the Men's section when thrifted I can always find some cute sweaters,tees,and button downs that fit just how I want them.

Another completed thrifted outfit yaaay!! Also I am so happy to finally reach 50 followers it inspired me to continue expressing myself creatively through fashion. I love and enjoy it so much regardless of how many followers I have.



Check out my sisters blaze of Dayz:Day 1 Post at Fashionably Young

-Stay Fashionable & Have a great week
Leah

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner