So fashionista's I got tagged, I'm not usually big into chain post or whatever these are called,but I thought it would be a great way to start off the new year and maybe reveal some more things about me to my lovely fashionista followers. I was tagged by Stylish Curves yaay thank you lool.
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about ‘you are tagged if you are reading this.’
Blah blah blah, you legitimately have to tag 11 peeps!
|graduation Aug 2010 BS in Liberal Students:Construction Management Concentration|
11 Random Things about myself
- I am left handed (yaay)
- I went to college for construction management and I really looove construction and want to be a project manager. I am working on self publishing a photography book of different aspects of construction sites
- I have a crazy loove for Kid Cudi (im beyond a normal fan,this man is so talented and so sexy lol)
- I am passionate about green building and sustainable design
- I love to cook (new interesting things and good ole southern soul food)
- One of my fav drinks are Muther Pucker
- I occasionally Hookah with friends
- As much as I hate reality tv, its so entertaining to watch I can't help it
- I love documentaries of all kind and can watch them back to back
- I love 80s music and big hair bands
- I already own my dream car, Scion Xb (yes that is my dream car since I was 14 lol)
- Do you still believe in love? Yes I do for all people, I'm a hopeless romantic.
- Heels or Sneakers? Wedges lol
- Are you where you thought you would be in life by now?No but I think I am exactly where I need to be.
- What would be your dream job? In business for myself as a Million Dollar Contractor specializes in Eco sustainable builds and projects
- Would you consider to be social or antisocial? Social
- Do you have pets? If so how many... 2 dogs 2 cats, my family is all animal lovers. I used to have 6 ferrets,frogs,and salamander.
- Why do you blog? I love to showcase my point of view and it helps me to continue being creative.
- What do you do in "real life"? I am currently a graduate student for agriculture science.
- What's your favorite hobby? hmmm I have a few photography,arts & crafts,music,bloggin and I'm getting back into reading which I'm happy about.
- Are u frugal or an impulse buyer? I am very much frugal and def think about stuff prob way to much than I should before buying unless its an absolute steal.
- How many siblings do you have?4
|one of my three tattoos I have.|
|a green house i designed in school for a subdivision not the best shot but i got an A|
|i have worn some crazy hair for the last few years lol. I like to keep it fun.|
Hope you enjoyed this quick and reveling post.I love sharing about myself with you guys and other pcis that you have never seen. Giving you that glimpse into my life other than just fashion. This week I start school and my sister and I will be doing our Dayz of Blaze a week long Ode to Blazers with each OOTD.
Check out her blog Fashionably Young