Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thrifting Thursdays:Pt II

Yes back with more thrifting Fashionista's














This haul was from Monday at Music City Thrift here in town. Lately I have not been finding much there but deiced to go to look at watches. Oh how lucky was I to find a few more gems,check out the haul.



scored my lil brother some polo shirts and mocassins 

sequined blazer


a fav find this came together as a set for .99cents

shirt for my brother he will def rock this, i love these wrangler western shirts
the Limited blazer very cute .99cent



scored this watch for my sister .99cents...fav thrift find

got these for a d.i.y project we shall see how this goes.

Spent $11 all items .99 cents

This was just Monday's thrift haul. I think I had some good finds. Which is your favorite? Sometimes I wonder how I even stumble upon these items and when will I get enough lol. Never!!!

Check out Pt III. I will prob post it tomorrow I am getting super sleepy.Oh and I;m in a bit of pain did I mention I had a visit to the dentist and had to get 8 numbing shots lawl. Bed...Yes!





-Stay Fashionable
Leah


















Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner