Monday, April 2, 2012

Tangerine+Leopard+Turquoise and Flowers...Oh My

Happy Monday Fashionista's


So yall know I professed my love for this split wedge water color flower shoes a few post ago. I do love them o so much. They have all the right colors and brightness i need and love. Plus I always get lots of compliments on them, that never hurts. I really love this leopard shirt and color blocked with it before,like that matters.

blazer:thrifted [$.99]
leopard sheer blouse f21 [gift]
orange jeans dots $19 [used with $15 off total purchase coupon ]
watercolor wedges:urban outfitters $29


Our cat always wants to make a cameo appearance when I start taking pictures









Have a stress free & fashionable week
Be Daring <3
-Leah

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner