Monday, July 23, 2012

Lacey Mickey

Happy Monday Fashionista's


I'm sharing with you yet another fully thrifted outfit minus the shoes. Yall know I always love showcasing and sharing these. I was feeling a lil gungy when I threw together this outfit. I have done the sweatshirt skirt combo before and I like the contrast..sporty/girly.
Usually when I wear stuff, I just wear what looks right in the mirror. Its only after I come home that I might take the time to analyze the outfit lol. How do you put your clothes together....do you lay them out the night before or throw whatever on and walk out the door?


Outfit:
Sweatshirt: thrifted d.i.y $.99
Skirt:thrifted $.99
Shoes:UO $15
Socks:Walgreens $1







Enjoy your week and Stay Fashionable
<3

Stay Updated with Broke Fatshion

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner