Friday, April 8, 2011

Shoplight: SMASHION.com

Smashion

Totally came upon this site randomly doing a google search and I must say this place is COOL like the other side of the pillow....no seriously, another place to find gently used clothing,shoes,and more.
This was listed at the top of the site.

Smashion® \'sma-shən\ noun. A social fashion site that features a free marketplace connecting people with a passion for fashion. Express your style, connect with others, and have fun buying and selling without paying a fee! 

They have a plus size section which is cool. Its a mix of etsy and ebay kind of.... not auction style though lol. New stuff gets put on everyday so it can be hit or miss ya know but i found some cuteness def give it ago if you have not heard of it. Its gently used clothing that people are selling. Their pics may not be all that great but u get that in etsy and ebay. I'm not sure how long they have been online but I am sure they will be growing and even if you do not see anything on the plus size section or regular section you like. If you have clothe sin good condition try listing some. They also have designer clothes for awesome prices. Im loving this place more and more.

I will say this when you look in the category at least I haven't seen yet how to choose your size so you have to look through everything which is a negative for some people but I'm willing to look like I do when thrifting
Overall a cool concept that I am diggin....
I'll be looking into smashion more be on the look out. Ive been thinking about selling some of my clothes and this might be a great place to do it

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner