Friday, November 11, 2011

Fashion Beauty friend Friday:No Make Up

Hi Fashionista's,


I joined the Fashion Beauty Friday group a few weeks ago. I thought it was a great network for meeting other fashion bloggers,getting tips, and etc. I also thought it might be a great opportunity for you all to get to know me even more *big smiles*:D. Every week they give the group of bloggers themes or questions to answer, and on every Friday we answer them and link up, its very fun and I am excited to do my first one. You can find out more about FBFF and join if you are a fellow fashion blogger here and also see the list of participants for this week and their answers.

So this week
we were to take pictures without anyway make-up and it was not very hard for me to do, see yall I do not wear much make-up ever really. My favorite thing to wear is def mascara and eyes shadow. I naturally have long lashes so when my mascara is doing right my lashes look like I have fakes ones on and I looove that lol. Only when I am going out for the night,special occasions will I do the extra face dressing. Even then I wear very light make up. I don't knock anyone who wakes up and puts on their face. I guess I just have never been that girl, I don't really mind seeing my imperfections, pores lol whatever. I love the natural/fresh face look, but I do have a small collection of make up that I keep in stock and use:


  • Loreal Paris  Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base: i love this stuff its a great concealer and makes your fave very even and light feeling worth every penny $9.97
  • Elf Eyelid Primer-your eye shadow shows up so much better with this love this and its a great knock off of the urban decay eye shadow primer $1
  • A volumizing mascara right now Rimmel is my fav but I have like  8 or 9 I use they do wonders $7.99
  • MAC Black Russian Eye Liner (I have had this a while and rarely wear eye liner but I have always loved this glitter eyeliner)
  • My eye shadow palette 
  • Various Wet n Wild Lipsticks $1.99












These are the things I use all the time. I love to see amazing eye make up on people, I think you can get so creative with the eyes its an art. I am always looking at new techniques for my eyes via you tube or whatever. This is where I have the most fun. I'm def not perfect but I am getting better yall. I have always wondered how do you become the girl who wakes up and has to have on a full face of make up. I have seen where some women cannot even walk to the kitchen after waking up without some make up on.How does that happen? I do not ever want to be like that, I have a distant love affair with make up and I do not really care. So what I have a few blemishes here and there, don't we all.  Yes morning face isn't always the prettiest, shoot I think I look good when I wake up yall its all about the confidence. I never wore make up during high school only to formals,prom,etc. I have seen middle school girls in full make up, that's too much in my opinion. I think a lot of times people use make up to hide instead of to accentuate features, I always thought that was the purpose of make-up, like I said I am still learning.What's your love affair with make up? Do you have to wake up and put on your face, or you can't leave the house without some type of foundation/powder on, or do you reserve make up for special occasions or work? Let me know I would love to hear your thoughts. I leave you with my fresh face look for the 2nd post for the entire look.
sun kissed
me a few months ago fresh faced and ready for bed lol



-Stay Fashionable

9 comments:

mslitta said...

I wear makeup to work because I have to. I wear makeup up when I GO OUT. I don't wear makeup when I run errands and can go days with out wearing makeup. I tell my clients all the time that I hate makeup... I Love to Apply it!

mslitta said...

Forgot to mention, you look gorgeous with out makeup. You have great skin!

Sherine Patrick said...

Love your braids :-)
And i was just telling a cousin that she needs to try wearing no makeup once in a while or she'll forget how to love the real her.

~Sherine
Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
Confessions Of A City Girl

Leah the broke fatshionista said...

awh thank you for the welcome and thanks for visiting my blog. I love looking at make up artist work, they can do some amazing things with a brush and palette and.

Kimberlee VDW said...

Welcome to FBFF! I definitely agree that makeup can be such an amazing art form. You look great, love the braids :)

ninest123 Ninest said...

ninest123 08.11
louboutin, nike free, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, burberry, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, tory burch outlet, coach outlet, replica watches, coach purses, polo ralph lauren outlet, michael kors outlet, tiffany jewelry, christian louboutin outlet, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, gucci outlet, prada outlet, longchamp outlet, tiffany and co, longchamp, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, kate spade handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, nike air max, coach factory outlet, louboutin outlet, prada handbags, kate spade outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors

ninest123 Ninest said...

new balance pas cher, nike air max, nike roshe run, hollister, michael kors, true religion jeans, north face, true religion jeans, lululemon, sac guess, timberland, longchamp pas cher, ray ban pas cher, sac longchamp, abercrombie and fitch, nike air max, air force, mulberry, burberry, nike free run uk, ray ban uk, lacoste pas cher, north face, ralph lauren uk, michael kors, nike blazer, true religion outlet, oakley pas cher, nike free, hogan, vans pas cher, hermes, air max, nike air max, air jordan pas cher, michael kors, ralph lauren pas cher, hollister pas cher, converse pas cher, tn pas cher, vanessa bruno, louboutin pas cher

ninest123 Ninest said...

birkin bag, lululemon, timberland boots, nfl jerseys, baseball bats, celine handbags, babyliss, chi flat iron, mac cosmetics, nike air max, longchamp, ferragamo shoes, mont blanc, herve leger, insanity workout, vans shoes, ghd, iphone 6 cases, hollister, valentino shoes, hollister, reebok shoes, jimmy choo shoes, nike roshe, nike roshe, soccer jerseys, wedding dresses, mcm handbags, nike huarache, new balance, instyler, giuseppe zanotti, p90x workout, north face outlet, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, north face outlet, oakley, soccer shoes, nike trainers, asics running shoes, beats by dre

ninest123 Ninest said...

hollister, ugg boots uk, thomas sabo, ugg boots, lancel, uggs on sale, karen millen, links of london, ray ban, louboutin, ralph lauren, bottes ugg, converse outlet, ugg boots, replica watches, ugg boots, converse, gucci, toms shoes, hollister, coach outlet, nike air max, juicy couture outlet, ugg boots, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, supra shoes, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, vans, swarovski crystal, wedding dresses, swarovski, ugg pas cher, pandora charms, montre pas cher, marc jacobs, juicy couture outlet, pandora charms, pandora jewelry
ninest123 08.11

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner