Sunday, March 11, 2012

Leopard & Velvet

Hello Lovely Fashionista's












The weekend is coming to a close, we have sprang forward an hour,and I feel like I did not get any rest over my spring break lol. Class starts tomorrow and back to the regular routine *sad face*.
I will say its been a full spring break and fun spending time with my brother who is in college and my other siblings. We ended this week with my lil bro bro's 13th birthday yesterday.

chocolate/ vanilla ice cream cupcakes


On to the clothes....I wore this to class a while ago. I had some doubts on the vest initially before buying it. I;m not big into faux fur vest. I did like the leopard though and with the price tag being dramatically reduced to $7.99. I took a chance. With the weather showing all the spring signs I have tried to get in last min winter only items,hoping I can wear them before it gets too warm lol.

faux fur vest-kmart $7.99
chambray shirt:simply fashion $4
belth:thrifted $1
velvet skirt thrifted $.99
guess combat boots :ross $16





Enjoy your Sunday
& Stay Fashionable
-Leah




Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner