Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shoplight:Goodwill & Forever21

So i finally put in a order for Forever 21 and it came a few days later. I was scared about the sizing I read that it was a bit on the smaller side but what I ordered fit perfectly fine and I am already wanting to put in a second order, but I have to slow down considering I have a tiny pt job for now. I long for the day when I can buy from asos and city chic and such but for now Forever 21 will work. I also went to Goodwill today, my goal is to hitup all the thrift stores around town. Its my new obsession and I so love it. I hand a basket full of stuff but after trying on everything i ended up with a jersey knit skirt which i am envisioning wearing with a crisp white shirt and a knit cardigan I picked up on-sale from target, so we will see. Is it just me when they have a color tag on sale for the day you always find clothes that are in all the other different colors it kills me lool anyway will be posting up a pick of the skirt.

I know the trends are crop top maix dresses and skirts and such but i will be doing me. I am in luv with the maxi skirts and dresses so def will be adding another to my closet and more leggings and oversized stuffies cant get enough of comfort clothing lol

No comments:

Disqus for Broke Fatshion

 
© Design by Neat Design Corner